Company establishment and tax planning go together. Indeed, lower taxation constitutes the main reason for many entrepreneurs for establishing abroad.
Establishing a company in a country where taxation is low or even zero profits may be attributable to that same country and therefore taxation is minimized.
However, tax planning is complex and the stakes are frequently high which is why successful tax planning is one of the fundamental services that CSU S.A. offers.
Our associate tax consultants have extensive and in depth knowledge of the tax regimes of each of the countries in which we operate and our advisors are experts on a number of key areas including:
- - Local tax regulations in the context of international best practice
- - Strategies for mitigating tax liability
- - Double taxation - and how to avoid it
- - The dangers of transfer pricing and related issues
Tax issues are frequently intriguing and every business has its own unique circumstances, therefore the services that we provide are not "off the shelf" but tailor-made to your exact business and taxation requirements. For this reason, in certain instances we may also recommend the services of one of our specialist tax planning partners.
Investment in Greece
- New Investment Incentives Law
- Law 4072/2012 titled “Improvement of the business environment- New corporate form- Trade Marks- Realtors- Regulating maritime, port and fishing matters and other provisions” Government Gazette (A 86/11.04.2012)